I am excited to source for a job opportunity that can enable me to work with new teams from different cultures, Identify and apply new enhanced techniques, improve my skill approaches, and gain fresh perspectives.
I have earned diverse media and information technology acquisition/skills, held managerial positions, and worked on various projects as a team member and leader. As a result, I have acquired dynamic experiences and am prompt in delivering tasks with quality results.
- Professional Team Leader / Ability to Work in Teams
- Fast Learner/Adaptability/ / Ability to Multitask
- With Self-motivation
- Good Communication
- Computer Literate
- Compliance with Customer Relations Management. I am an Effective Time Manager
- Compliance with eCommerce Solutions and Integrations (Payment gateway, API, embedding, DNS).
- Compliance with Mac and Windows O.S. Environments, including common system/office applications
- Compliance with Web Hosting, Web design using WordPress, W.I.X., or any Responsive Web Design UI/DIY
- Compliance with the Learning Management System Setup
- Networking for file transfer, network printing and internet protocols
- Data management and automated live reporting
- P.C. troubleshooting, system analysis, software installation, data recovery
- Project Management
- Scriptwriting, Content, & Brand Development
- Video Editing with a good understanding of motion/sound effects
- Audio/Video Live Streaming, Internet Radio and Television Setup
- Virtual PBX System for official calls with CRM, cloud recording/ customized IVR
- Online/Social Marketing and Search Engine Optimization for Traffic Growth
Arab Design World, Central Gold Souk – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Jewellery Design Training Institute for Gemvision U.S.A. in the Middle East and Gem Laboratory. (Also known as World Academy of Design)
October 2022 — present (Now Servicing remotely part-time since May 2023).
Assist toward the realization of the founder’s vision to start a yearly award event for all designers in the Jewellery industry –
Key activities: Copywriter, Content Developer, Graphic Designer, Video Editor, Website design and management, Social Media Management and Project Assistant for WADA Award Phase 1 -2.
- Designed the World Jewellery Design competition registration websites (wadaawards.com) in international standard, with language translator, backend analysis and automation.
- Designed the association community website with live interactive features (myjdworld.com).
- Designed the judges’ score sheet and automated result reporting sheet with automated analysis to extract the top winners for each competition phase.
- Designed the school 2023 brochure edition (worldacademyofdesign.com/ brochure), phase 1 competition introductory magazine, all banners and product case designs for the Istanbul show exhibition, and some recent exhibitions (currently consultant on contract base).
- Redesigned the company’s letterhead and leading websites (worldacademyofdesign.com, arabdesignworld.com)
- Occasionally assist in drafting outgoing letters to dignitaries. These include proposals, introductions, appreciations, updates, and follow-ups.
- Daily monitoring of all social media handles, following up and Responding to incoming inquiries from affiliate marketers, students, and clients.
- Publish bookings for upcoming courses and later automatedly optimized.
- Optimized all social media platforms to above 1,000 followers.
- Attended as a media representative for the company during the company’s official participation in some exhibitions, such as the J.G.T. Dubai – Jewellery Show and the International Colored Gemstone Association (I.C.A.) Congress.
- Occasionally assist in preparing presentations, videos and graphic designs for social media posts.
FREELANCING AS DEBORAH OGECHI PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES CO. L.L.C
Since August 2022
Established in the United Arab Emirates with a passionate vision to render I.T./Media-related service as an addon to help boost the viral growth of upcoming/small-scale businesses that may be running on low budgets due to their business capacity.
Collaborating as an addon media/I.T. related service with companies on project goals related to –
- Company’s Social Branding/Marketing/Management
- Content Creation
- Graphic Designs
- Web Design and Hosting
- eCommerce Setup
- Professional Live Streaming
- Learning Management System Setup
- Official PBX/IVR/CRM Setup
I.C.T. Project Manager/Media Consultant at WATCHMAN STUDIOS & PRODUCTION,
LAGOS, NIGERIA – Since January 2016 — (Now Servicing Remotely since 2022)
Collaborated with the media production firm towards setting up satellite television
- I managed the company’s websites, including sub-domains for its subsidiaries, with all full functionality related to the activities of each subsidiary.
- Managed and set up facilities for online live classes/training and live meetings occasionally.
- Project team member for satellite television.
- Stream, simulcast, or broadcast live to all possible streaming platforms.
- Achieve 24-hour video and audio stream during special events.
- Set up and managed the Internet Radio and Television.
- Arrange Content/Program Schedule for online T.V. and internet radio.
- Online content manager, Online/Social Marketing and Search Engine Optimization for Traffic Growth.
- Automate posts from all official websites to multiple social platforms and groups.
- Convert and compress videos to handheld versions like WhatsApp, TikTok, etc.
- Troubleshooted, ran software installation, Analyzed System issues or Solved tech-related problems via Remote Desktop Control or on-premises.
- Organize training for new staff intake from various branches.
- Assist in producing DVDs, MP4, and MP3 in different collections for the sales department.
- Run live presentations and embed relevant feeds like the lower third, announcement, break-in advert during live broadcast, etc.
Founder at DEB-LINK COMMUNICATION, NIGERIA
Since January 2010 – (Currently structured to be managed by employees/team)
An I.T./Media firm for Publication, internet service, Computer repair, basic training & services
- Remotely rendering tech-related consultancy services or training on request to businesses/organizations.
- Supervise, monitor sales records, and ensure the satisfaction of incoming service requests from external clients.
- Monitor internet traffic and ensure optimization for high-speed internet service.
- Ensure good functionality of all office gadgets, workstation systems, and monitors | Resolve security bridge.
- Occasionally Supervise Training quality and feedback from students. These include introduction to computers, computer hardware and software, Microsoft Office, Corel Draw, and Internet surfing.
- Troubleshoot and run the software installation
- Conduct System Analyses via Remote Desktop Control or on-premises.
Assistant Business Development Manager at PINEVIEW ICT SERVICE,
IBADAN, NIGERIA – January 2008 — December 2010
ICT SERVICE FIRM
- Supervise the computer sales, training, Publication, and internet service sector.
- Deliver daily reports to my direct manager.
- Generate time tickets for internet browsing access to customers.
- Type-set large-volume documents for customers.
- Graphic designing.
Assistant Computer Technician at INI-OLUWA GROUP OF SCHOOLS,
IBADAN, NIGERIA – January 2005 — December 2008
A Primary and Secondary School with an I.T. service section
- Assist in the computer laboratory during student training.
- Trained students on computer awareness and how to browse,
- Monitor sales activities in the school publication sector.
- Generate time tickets for internet browsing access to customers.
- Type-set large-volume documents for customers.
Sales Booking/Cashier at EMESON HOLDINGS, IBADAN, NIGERIA
January 2003 — December 2005
A motorcycle and spare part business hub
- I kept sales records.
- Handle incoming calls.
- Collect customers’ information and manage pre-orders.
- Pay daily transaction total cash sales to the company’s bank account.
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Automation in Business –
(A.A.S. & B.B.A.), NEXFORD UNIVERSITY, WASHINGTON DC, U.S.A.
Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) Diploma Nov. 2019 — September 2023
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) Nov. 2019 — Jan. 2024 (In-view)
- Film Making (Short-Course),
SAE CREATIVE MEDIA INSTITUTE,
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates.
April 2022 — May 2022
MY FILMMAKING ACTIVITIES AT SAE INSTITUTE
- Python Programming (Short-Course),
INNOSOFT GULF, DUBAI,
United Arab Emirates.
March 2022 — April 2022
- National Examination Council Examination –
High School Result & Secondary School Leaving Certificate,
AKUMA SECONDARY SCHOOL, AKUMA
IMO STATE, NIGERIA
1997 – June 2002 | High School Certificate
- Change Management Foundations (2016),
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Organizational Culture, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Assessing Digital Maturity, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- Digital Transformation, LinkedIn Learning Certificate
- Remote Work Foundations, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Content Marketing and Social Media, Nexford University
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals, Nexford University
- Professional Communication, Nexford University
- Problem-Solving and Critical Thinking, Nexford University
Training on Satellite uplink and downlink, ViewMedia (ViewSat)
- How to Upload to the ViewSAT server (How to use the Playbox, Setting Up Signiant Transfer, Setting Up Splashtop, and how to use the video server)
- Broadcast setup, requirements, and parameters.
- Content Schedule
- Cloud management
Training on Adobe Premier Pro, Private Tutor
- Setting Up a Project and Managing Projects
- Exploring Compositing Techniques
- Adding Video Effects
- Creating Titles
- Exporting Frames, Clips, and Sequence
- Contract IT Engineer for BONA MULTI SOLUTIONS
Completed in August 2019
Contracted Bona Multi Solutions to supply over 25 P.C.s and set up a call centre workstation configured with cloud-enabled PBX for effective call monitoring and reporting. This project was successfully executed during the Farmer’s Project awarded to AgroMall and in collaboration with Bona Multisolutions in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Loan Management Application Setup for SOUTHWALK CAPITAL, Abuja, Nigeria. Executed in November 2019
Contracted to migrate a loan management system method from a spreadsheet to a professional application I recommended for the company. The project was successfully installed with additional facilities like SMS integrations, reminders, forecasts and staff dashboards.
- Data Analysts & Auto Grading System, I.T./Media Consultant for LOGOS INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, Imo State, Nigeria. September 2019,– REF: www.logiss.org
- Designed and Maintained the school website, School Management system and automated grading system to date.
- Supervised and coordinated the Installation of CCTV in 2021.
- Supervised and coordinated the Networking of LAN/WAN installation in the school’s new admin building.
- Made the bulk Supplies and installation of the new modern All-in-one P.C. to offices in the school’s new admin building.
- Data Analysts & Auto Grading System for WORLD ACADEMY OF DESIGN, United Arab Emirates. October 2022
WADA AWARDS Grading system for Phase 1-3 (2022-2023 edition)
- Designed and Maintains the website for registration entries
- Synchronize and automate the grading between submission entries and judges’ grading system to establish winners.
- Project consultant and Webmaster for LOCATION TRACKER G.P.S SYSTEM TRADING, United Arab Emirates. July 2023
An Automobile-related project for car tracking and car renting services
- Designed the website and mobile application for the locationxrental.com car booking system
- Project team member and official webmaster for client.
(Site I hosted)
- https://wccrmlagos.org #wccrmlagos
Free PBX/IVR/CRM setup:
Private branch exchange (PBX) is a telephone system recommended for company official calls. Its functionality includes switching calls from customers through extension numbers to staff/customer care agents or within staff at free cost while enabling all staff to share a single phone line for official purposes. In contrast to a public switched telephone network, using a PBX saves the cost of requiring a line for each user to the telephone company’s central office.
Optionally, with the implementation of the PBX, a single official number made known to the public can now be managed with multiple handhelds using single social tools like WhatsApp telegram, and all conversations can be monitored in one dashboard.
More benefit of PBX includes cloud recording for proper call monitoring, which is also linked with a customer relationship management system (CRM) to help the designated department manage and follow up with new and old clients.
The IVR system keeps the flow of incoming calls well organized and decentralized to the designated department. Thanks to the use of a text-to-voice system, which enables voice scripting for caller tune with working numeric command.
My experience setting up this service for clients over the years will greatly benefit your company because I am open-minded to train, ensure I save on the setup cost, and help the company focus only on the necessary subscription charges.
VIDEO EDITING, FILMMAKING, AND SCRIPT WRITING
Exploring the media sector has earned me experience in video production, filmmaking, script writing, and media law. I have learned to apply this vital experience while executing or supervising video editing. I have good expertise in producing attractive montages, lower-thirds, animations, thrillers/short videos and lots more.
I can conveniently work on average usage with Premier Pro, Filmora, Cap Cut, and VideoPad by N.C.H. I can quickly adapt to editing software with a regular video editing environment and tools.
DATA ANALYSIS AND ADVANCED SPREADSHEET AUTOMATION
My experience in the use of spreadsheets over the years has earned me advanced knowledge in executing customized analyses. For instance, I have professionally built a school result report card that factored the complete school cumulative system in all termly circles using a spreadsheet.
I have also built an automatic grading system for competition, factoring all stages and automating position sequences. See the image preview below.
Aside from those mentioned above, I can build automated sales records, inventory reporting, or any customized account reporting intake or system.
All executions were done via cloud computing to enable real-time remote live monitoring.
SCHOOL PORTAL STUDENT OR STAFF ONLINE DASHBOARD OR PROFESSIONAL ERP SETUP WITH LIVE REPORTING, MEMOS AND SCHEDULE
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) application software helps organizations automate and manage core business processes for optimal performance. Customizing any ERP application software to fit into any organization’s structures and activities is a unique gift I have realized in my experience over the years. However, considering that most ERP software is expensive for certain organizational budgets, I have identified specific free plugins and applications that can be installed or organized into any official website to achieve the same functionality an ERP software can give, depending on the organization’s core activities. For instance, keeping the student, staff, and parent activities well organized is essential in a school setting. Therefore, I have identified plugins to manage communication between school management staff, parents and students or vice versa. These plugins are capable of presenting user dashboards based on their assigned capabilities. A sample of a student dashboard is shown below.
As a tech-savvy person, I can quickly become acquainted with any technological tools for taking memos, keeping track of staff permissions, and scheduling meetings, among other daily official activities.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT APPLICATION SETUP FOR MICROFINANCE AND LOAN SERVICING COMPANIES.
The financial service-related application comes with easy customizable programming Interface. It has the functionality of managing Branches, Borrowers, Loans, Repayments, Collateral Register, Calendar, Collection Sheets, Savings, Savings Transactions, Investors, Investor Accounts, E-Signatures, Payroll, Expenses, Other Income, Asset Management, Reports, and Accounting.
ONLINE TV/RADIO CHANNEL WITH PROFESSIONAL LIVESTREAM TO MULTIPLE SOCIAL PLATFORMS
I have earned diverse experience over the years when it comes to live-streaming. This experience enables me to conveniently work on any broadcasting software and distribute to social or satellite stations/platforms that allow live broadcast sequences via Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) or dedication streaming servers.
I have also understood the rules of frames, sound parameters, bandwidth management, and system configuration required for live streaming. Learning from these experiences enables me to configure my streaming settings/parameters to suit any environmental network condition for a smooth streaming experience.
My experience in website development enables me to set up online video-on-demand or live video/audio channels. I also have a traceable record of setting up a live radio and television channel on Android, making it available on the Google Play Store. Reference: VOWTV on Play Store.
WEB DESIGN, BRANDING, E-MAIL CAMPAIGNS AND SOCIAL MANAGEMENT WITH AUTO POSTING TO MULTIPLE CHANNEL
I have earned diverse experiences over the years in website development. These include debugging, website transfers, backup/recovery, DNS routing, API integrations, and All language translation. My experience in graphic design and animations enables me to create a unique front-end look and feel for user interfaces.
I have advanced experience in automating certain website updates or blog posts to automatically repost instantly or on schedule to e-mails and other social handles like Twitter, Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Then, manually convert the post into motion video for TikTok broadcast.
I can conveniently build a social community website where users can communicate, own and customize their profiles and lots more.
My experience over the years with website themes and plugins enables me to reconfigure any website themes, plugins, or tools from the program package files to be remodified to fit into organizational activities terms, phrases or usage.
COMPUTER MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM TROUBLESHOOTING, FILE RECOVERY, WORKSTATION SETUP WITH REAL-TIME MONITORING, DESKTOP REMOTE CONTROL AND WIFI/LAN NETWORKING FOR OFFICE SETTINGS
My experience over the years has earned me fundamental knowledge in Wireless Fidelity network protocols (Wi-Fi) or Local area network (LAN) cabling/Networking, which enables me to manage multiple computers to be set up as workstations involving an act of configuring more than two systems to communicate with each other and also to be controlled by a dedicated system assigned as a server. I can also easily set up file transfer and printer sharing from segmented points via static internet protocol (I.P.) or Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP). I understand the process of router configuration, point-to-point radio, service set identifier (SSID), captive portal, bandwidth management and lots more.
I have come to professionally understand the importance of certain security settings and restrictions on P.C.s and the use of parental control. Thus, I have been able to run a personal cybercafé business centre of more than ten computers and have also set up and configured more than 30 computers for companies like schools and call centres. These restrictions help maximize organizational P.C.s’ lifetime and allow management to control official focus and time management.
Remote control and live monitoring help organize stays organized and keep investigative track record of certain low or high performance of staff. For instance, senior management from distance offices can remotely give an explanatory solution to staff on their dedicated official P.C. and save time scheduling a physical meeting for the same purpose.
Depending on the speciality of an organization, it is important to have all P.C. security and control in place for all official computers.
E-COMMERCE WITH INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY FOR ONLINE STORE SALES, DONATIONS, OR RECURRING PAYMENT FEES. Recommended for Companies, Schools, Religious Bodies or N.G.O.s
Application Programming Interface (API) and integrations is a unique experience I have come to be acquainted with over the years. Most payment gateways are sequenced to work on dedicated platforms via specific integration processes. I can configure the use of online payment for any purpose. Whether on an e-commerce store, payment-related management, or website. My experience in branding and Domain Name System (DNS) enables me to maintain clients’ unique URL appearance for easy user references for any payment setup.
LICENSED NO. 1095516, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES –
- DEBORAH OGECHI PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES CO. L.L.C
LICENSED NO. RC 6979523, NIGERIA –
- DEB-LINK COMMUNICATION LTD
- Subsequent free online training on new/simple Digital tools or Technology know-how. (https://deblinkco.com/category/trainings/)
- I put together free basic applications guide/key points or simple digital step-by-step know-how or guidelines in the form of a handout with a vision of impacting tech knowledge on older adults or people from older generations who are yet to be caught up in the digital age.
- As a member of certain N.G.O. and Youth forums, I occasionally get involved in counselling, financial support and empowerment.
I am passionate about rendering tech-related services that can enhance business productivity. Every IT-related activity I met was a drive and career challenge for me. As a self-made solutionist, I always try to get know-how or training for any tech-related problems. As I advanced in duties, my workplace became an excellent environment for more development.
My career is focused on Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Automation in Business Administration. I have earned an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) Diploma and almost completed the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree at Nexford University. I chose this unique career path, which is also in the line of business, because I have the foresight to use my knowledge, expertise and experience earned to support or bring about inevitable positive development in any developing economy. I also have two essential additional skills related to I.T. and Media and acquired a certificate from InnoSoft Gulf in Dubai (for Basic Python Programming) and S.A.E. Dubai (for Filmmaking).
I am passionate about sourcing for a business development opportunity that can enable me to work with new teams from different cultures, Identify and apply new enhanced techniques, improve my skill approaches, and gain fresh perspectives. I hope to have a long-term service partnership goals with businesses and organizations.
Based on my work experiences, self-development, and research, I have earned 16 years in diverse media and information technology areas and have worked on various projects as a team member and lead. As a result, I am prompt in quality criteria service delivery.
To mention a few, I have good experience in the following:
✔ Web Hosting and Server Administration.
✔ Basic Python Programming and Advance Excel formula for automation and executions.
✔ D.I.Y., U.I., WordPress, or any Responsive Web design.
✔ eCommerce Solutions and Integrations (Payment gateway, embedding, DNS, social app creator).
✔ Android Application for Google Play Store.
✔ Brand Development.
✔ Project Management.
✔ Online/Social Marketing and Search Engine Optimization for Traffic Growth.
✔ Virtual PBX System with cloud recording.
✔ Learning Management System Setup for school or educational center.
✔ Networking for file transfers and internet protocols.
✔ Internet Radio and Television.
✔ Troubleshooting: – such as software installation and system analysis via Remote Desktop Control or on-premises. Thus, being prompt to execute solutions, distance is not a barrier to resolve problems.
DEBORAH O. DURUNWA