TRUSTED ICT, & BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Our company is a growing business with professional services established in Dubai and Ibadan.
Our professional service focuses on project management, marketing and other tech-related services that can enhance business productivity. licensed under the Project/Marketing Management Activities
We operate with the following licensed names:
- DEBORAH OGECHI PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES CO. L.L.C (LICENSED IN DUBAI)
- DEB-LINK COMMUNICATION LIMITED (CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (LICENSED IN NIGERIA)
We render professional services as DEBORAH PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES CO. LLC in Dubai and are licensed under the Project/Marketing Management Activities. We are excited to provide affordable Management services and other solutions that can help enhance and promote businesses in the United Arab Emirates.
Our general trading hub is launching soon in Dubai. Our vision is to build a trusted business transacting environment that will bring customers closer to their favourite products at wholesale/affordable prices and help customers import/export their favourite products/goods.
Deb-Link Communication has been in service since 2009 and is registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria.
Our service delivery promises to be fast, transparent, and affordable.
OUR SERVICE COVERAGE INCLUDES:
- Sales, Import and Export. We are also open to helping market businesses and schools in UAE to the Nigeria Market.
- Brand Development, Project Management, Administrative Management, Facility Management, Business Ideals/ Development, Promotions Strategies, Marketing Management, and Sales consultancy.
- Computers repair/sales consultancy, Troubleshooting, software installation, and system analysis via Remote Desktop Control or facility business.
- Internet connection setup with bandwidth management.
- Networking all computers and gadgets for file transfers, printer sharing, and internet protocols. One printer can be shared wirelessly with all devices or computers to regulate printing and paper management and monitor staff usage.
- Live event via internet streaming (Your live event can be streamed or multicast on multiple social platforms simultaneously), Program, or Content Management.
- Media-related Training (Private/Personal Training, Group Training, Seminar & Online Webinar Training).
- Cinematography, Video coverage, Editing, and Production.
- Graphics Design (ID Cards, Calendar, Logo, Labels, Handbills, etc.).
- Data management, accounting, live reporting (with Basic Python Programing and Advance Excel formula), and automated executions.
- eCommerce Solutions and Integrations (Payment gateway, embedding, DNS, social app creator).
- Online/Social Marketing and Search Engine Optimization for Traffic Growth.
- Mobile advertising includes pop notifications, handheld applications (eg. status-related ads), and bulk SMS.
- Virtual PBX System for outboard and inboard calls with IVR, Call Extensions, Analysis, CRM, and Call cloud recording.
- Learning Management System with an exam management system, auto-grading, and school or educational centre certification.
- Android Application for Google Play Store.
- Typing of voluminous work.
- Data Management.
Today we see the business making mistakes by employing one candidate for certain full-time jobs that obviously require collaboration, teams, gadgets, and tools they might not be prepared to acquire. For example, creating a video type of content development requires actors, good cameras, scriptwriters, editors, and a production manager.
For example, employing one person for the content creator job can be completely draining. This is because it requires that same person to meditate and be inspired to think and script out an ideal, then go out of his or her way to sort for actors, supervise the production of the single video content alone, at the end of the day, do the excellent job of an editor to edit same work alone and make it ready for publishing. Probably after publishing, may not have the whole time to pay attention to numerous organic responses because, of course, he or she has to start preparing for the following content.
With time, all the above-mentioned processes will make the employee get exhausted and go out of inspiration, eventually generating poor results. This is basically why most employees in some media or tech-related roles are blamed for the poor results.
Creativity requires a hub of different talents teamed together to produce great concepts. We work with teams of all expertise to meet clients’ targets and goals.
Also, not all jobs require regular, daily, or standby staff. For example, in content development, or depending on your requested service, we can prepare or develop for you content that can last your company for the next 1-6 months, then program and automate the content or schedule them for automatic publishing on a daily, weekly, or monthly duration.
Our one-on-one interaction and survey with your company will let us know what best suits you, so if you are unsure about what service you want, feel free to request a free survey.
We create careers for new teams by supervising, training, and assigning them to our prospective clients. Decentralizing certain services to us will help you concentrate on your business while we take care of all essential services that can promote your brand and generate more prospective customers and income for you.
Make us your Tech Doctor or Project Manager Today. Our support promises to keep your business/organization’s IT section running smoothly.